Sunday, May 08, 2005

Choice

Where am I?

It’s a maze Rizwan, right now you are only one, but you are not the only one

Who else is here?

You

I know I am here, but who else is here

You, so many of you, all Rizwan

I am the only one

You sure are

Then who are these who look like me, if I am the only one

They are you too

You just said I am the only one, and now you are saying all these are me too

Yeah they are you

How is that possible, how can there be so many of me, while I am here

Why not! What’s wrong with that?

I always believed there was only one me, just one

Yes there is

Now you are confusing me very much, at one end you are saying that I am the only one and on the other end you are telling me that all these millions of other individuals who look just like me, are me too, it’s out of my mind

Hmm

Rizwan, these all are Rizwan too, just that they made some choices that were different then what you did, and that led them to a different path

I am still not getting it, can you explain a little further

Do you remember leaving your ACMA in the middle and go for an MBA instead from one of the finest institutes in the city.

Yeah I do

Do you see Rizwan wearing green suite, he pursued ACMA, he is a financial consultant now, and he just chose a different path then you

Hmm

So is every one else here, at one point or the other in your life, they made some different choices, that led them to a different path then yours, the one standing right next to you, chose to work when you chose to study, he had a different path then yours since you were age 7, his life turned out to be very different,

How is that possible, did they all have the same parents?

Yeah they did

But I thought only my parents are mine

Of course they are, just like so many you are all one, so many of them were also one as well, just that they were in different realm of consciousness then your parents who live with you in this world. It’s a whole new experience

So you mean to say that this is not the only world

No, this is not the only world in the context you are talking, but in reality there is no world, you create your own world with your won conscious choices and experience in your own context.

See right now you are making a choice to have a conversation with me and chose to document it, some other self of yours may choose to spend this time differently and that would lead him to a different path

I am trying to understand what you are saying, but honestly it’s a little complex

It looks, but it isn’t, the only reason is that you are not used to the belief that there could be multiple simultaneous levels of consciousness which run parallel to each other

Hmmm

Let me explain, what were you doing in your country before you came to America

I was working at a non profit organization as career officer

And then you chose to come to America

Yes I did

But there was this other self, who chose to stay there and serve

Ahaaan

Then there is this one self of yours, who chose to get married at age 21, when your father was alive

WHAT

I know you are not married till now and plan to get married sometime next year, but these so many other selves of yours are happily married with children

Interesting

It sure is, it’s just that they chose differently then you, You can go back and talk to your selves who are still living in the past, 10 years back and you can also go in the future and meet your different selves years from now, you can then feel the impact of choices on your life

Can I do that, is that possible?

It sure is, but first I would like you to meet all the millions of other Rizwan present here, so you can have an idea what would have been different in your life had you made a different choice at one point or other in your life

But it’s going to take loads of time

There is no time here, time is a physical dimension, you are present at a place where every thing happens in an instant, all you have to do is to manifest whatever you want and it happens right away, there is no concept of time and distance here

So how do I meet every one, is there a particular order?

Just do it, manifest your meeting, again remember, there is nothing physical or material here, you think and you manifest it right away

Let me try

No Rizwan, you only try when you are in physical world, there is no such thing as trial here, every thing has to be and is perfect, what ever you want to do , you just do it, there is no such thing as a try,

Do you have to try to talk to me?

No

Do you have to try to listen?

No

Do you have to try to breath?

No

You only try when you have a doubt, what if there was no doubt and you knew whatever you want to do would happen right that very instant, would you ever try

No I wouldn’t

You have that magic built in you, but in the physical dimension of the world, you fail to experience it, Its just like the music that is present there in you, you just fail to tune into it and after a while you don’t even know that it exists, though it is there, all you have to do is to get to the right frequency and music will flow out seamlessly, without any effort, all you need to do is to tune into that infinite realm of being.

Then what do I do now?

Just meet every one and learn from what they have to tell you

Ok

Hmm, so how was it

It was the most humbling experience I ever had, it was amazing, wonderful and above all it was eye opening

What else

There was so much to observe and so much to learn, I still don’t believe it

Rizwan, remember this law of the divine, first you have to believe it, if you ever want to get it, if you don’t believe it, you may never get it

Hmmm, you are really picking my words

Your words are expression of your thoughts and your thoughts in turn are expression of your being, all I am interested in is your being and the best way to do is to help you understand what choice of words you have and how it affects your thinking

I got it,

So what did you learn?

Life is full of possibilities; any and every thing is possible

Interesting, life is in fact full of infinite possibilities, all you need to do is to tune into that infinite realm and manifest your own choice,

What else Rizwan?

Even one little choice may lead to an entirely different outcome, the Rizwan I met who chose not to go online on that certain day, I did go online and met this girl who then became a very good friend of mine, he didn’t have her in his life, he never met her or even heard of her, just a choice to go or not to go online on a certain day at a certain time at a certain channel

Hmmm

Then there was this other Rizwan, who chose to start his own business while I chose to study, and I can see how right that decision was,

Interesting

Then I met this Rizwan, who chose to be close to the lord and be an instrument of thy piece, love and happiness, he devoted his whole life to that, honestly, I can not believe that I had a choice of channeling so much love and piece in to my own life

It’s an infinite realm Rizwan, and when I say infinite, there is no end to the possibilities, the only limitations you have are the ones created by your own mind, and otherwise any thing is possible let alone channeling peace and love

Yeah I met that Multi-billion dollar worth Rizwan too, I met the Public speaker, I met the Computer wizard, I met the movie actor, and there was so much I could have done

Yeah, in fact, those lives just represent the choices they made, but again, there is so much more that they haven’t chosen, you haven’t chosen, yet it is possible

Hmmm

You know you are not the only one doing this thing here, all these other rizwans are going thru the same process you are going thru and are presented with the same lessons that you are presented with, some like you would choose to learn while other would chose otherwise, again the choice is yours.

Oh!

Every moment in your life, you are presented with numerous choices, you have to choose one, you do choose one but the problem is that rather then looking at the opportunity as potential of unlimited choices, you have made your thinking limited and therefore you are able to see the very few limited choices you want to see and choose from those, the other unlimited choices remain invisible to your eye

So what can be done about it?

Tap into the unlimited potential and look beyond what seems visible to your naked eye, just like you wear binoculars to see what’s not visible to your eye and suddenly many things become visible, similarly all you need to do is to tap into your unlimited potential, believe that there are no limitations, there are no boundaries, there are no traditions, there is no future or path set for you, believe that you are free to choose your own path and in turn creating your own very future, the way you like it

But some things are just not possible

If they were not possible, how would these other rizwans had achieved what you think is not possible, how come one is a multi billion dollar investor yet you are just happy with your check to check life, how come, there is a Rizwan who has more peace, more love, more happiness and more fun is his life then you ever dreamed of, how come there is a Rizwan, who is already a very big public speaker and you are just thinking of starting public speaking, how come there are Rizwans who are happily married with kids and here you are don’t even have a clue when will you get married, how come there are Rizwans who married the very girl who said No to you,

Rizwan now listen to me,

Every thing is possible

Every single thing

In this realm of infinite possibilities

There is nothing called Impossible or failure

It’s how you choose

If you knew that it’s impossible to fail, would you ever think about failing, its same here, we have discussed this thing before

You are presented with lessons, and faster you master you lessons, faster you move to the next level and so on, look out, see what you need to know, what you need to learn and master and choose wisely

Hmmmmm

Happiness, success, fun, joy, love, they are all results of the choices you make, all you have to do is to tap into the infinite and ask for it, if you are ready you will be presented with it, otherwise you will be presented with lessons to master so when you get what you need, you are able to enjoy

I really don’t have any words to say

You don’t have or you don’t choose to say

I choose to learn and reflect

That sounds great

All the very best

And it all disappeared


Rizwan! Where are you, I have been looking for you all over the house

I was in a maze

You are a grown up now, you have so much more to do then play maze games

I didn’t say I was playing a maze game, I said I was in a maze

Yeah I know, this whole home is a living maze, it took me 15 minutes to find where you were

But why were you looking for me

I need some help in my work, I want get this house back to normal, it’s a big mess or a maze as you call it, you never know where is what

Can we do it tomorrow, it’s a holiday

No we have to do it today, there is no choice

There are choices, there are so many choices

I don’t want to hear about it, I said there is no choice means that there is no choice, if it is to be done now, it means now

And she slammed the door at me again

Do you really have a choice Rizwan?

I guess I do

Means you still have doubt, you are not sure if you do have choices or not

I do have my choices

See when there is doubt; you are cut off from the realm of infinite possibilities, so stay away from the doubt as much as you can

And it disappeared with the following words

Faith is to believe what you do not see,

And

The reward of this faith

Is to see

What you believe.

(St. Augustine)

2 comments:

Kat said...

i am so glad you left a link to this post on my blog...its a beautifully written piece...what I wrote seems to be a summary of what you wrote!

~meyum & a half~ said...

very amazingly put!