Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What if ...

what if all dreams were meant to come true

what if all the power to make your dreams come true were right there at your footsteps

what if these dreams were designed specially for you

what if the whole universe was waiting to help you out in making your dream come true

what if you knew a small step of yours would be a giant leap for your life

what if you were sure you could not fail

what if all the music was yours, if you would just tune in

what if you had powers to change the realities, yours and every one else's

what if your inner most thoughts were the guidance from the divine

what if you knew you were the best

what if you could have every thing you ever dreamed of

what if all your problems and worries could vanish just with a smile of yours

what if you had a choice to surround your self with peace & love

what if all this universe was made just for you

what if all of the above is true

what if ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I M IN LOVE WITH THIS POEM
WHO EVER HAS WRITTEN IT HAS A VERY GOOD HEART

Anonymous said...

What if I say u what I wana,
What if u make me millionar,
What if i say i wana hold u for reset of my life,
What if i say i dont wana be ur part,
What if i say i wana be ur soul,
What if i give ur happiness nd take ur sorrows,
What if u knw me frm the start,
What if i dont introduce myself to u,
What if ...............

Rizwan said...

what if i wanna know who u are........
what if i wanna thank you for all the prayers
what if u tell me ur name......
what if ...........

Anonymous said...

what if i say u know me already....
what if i say i m the part of ur prayers as well,
what if i say my existence doesnt have any name,
what if say i m bound to be urs,
what if i say accept me,
what if i m thristy for u,
what if .........

Talha Masood said...

What if:)