Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Prayer

If I bounce a ball down to earth,

it's going to come back up,

the thing that it will come up is for sure but how much up,

it would depend on the force I exert on it.

If it's a rubber ball, I may not have to exert much pressure

while a tennis ball would need normal pressure,

other balls may require different kinds of pressure,

but one thing is common amongst all of them is when send down to earth,

they all come back

so are your prayers

they always come back to you

even if you send it for soemone else

they will bless you too

more intense your prayer

much more intensely it will come back to you

be generous with your prayers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I led my hands nd life just infront of u,
I just wonder if u could be mine,
I just pray the day u will be with me,
I pray u accept as i m,
I pray that ur prayers would change my life,
I pray that my hands always seek for u,
I pray ur sorrows be mine,
I pray u enjoice lovely moments of life,
I pray ur all wish should be granted(Ameen).

Rizwan said...

WHO ARE U ? ?

Anonymous said...

very honest feelings
realy intensity in ur prayers do come back to you but why we cant understand their is always a right time for fulfillment of our prayers.

Rizwan said...

your soul gets u wat u need and not wat u want.......