Saturday, November 05, 2005

music

You have the magic built in you,

but in the physical dimension of the world,

you fail to experience it,

Its just like the music that is present there in you,

you just fail to tune into it

and after a while you don't even know that it exists,

though it is there,

all you have to do is to get to the right frequency

and music will flow out seamlessly,

without any effort,

all you need to do is to tune into that infinite realm of being.

Tap into the unlimited potential

believe that you are free to choose your own path

and in turn creating your own very future,

the way you like it

2 comments:

Rizwan said...

it simply talks about the presence of divine music wihtin yourself, just like the radio, you can listen to that music if u tune into the rite frequency, that is meditation for the soul, and once u enter that realm, miracles start happening in ur life, in that realm, every thing is possible, i hope u get there soon little princess!

Anonymous said...

Music brings me ultimate potential,
Music makes me clear the rythem of my heart,
It makes me flow the way i wana joy,
Music inside me make me fly as much i high i can feel the sky,
The waves make me flow to the shore which i m destiny to rest,
I still seeking my destiny to climb up to the sky,
U make me clear the beats to flow the way to lead my life.