Thursday, October 12, 2006

Miracle

Rizwan, How are you? It has been a while we have talked.
I know, it has been a long time.
So did you enjoy the movie?
I sure did
You cried so many times during the movie
Yes
It was just a kids movie, you are a grown up now, why you would cry at such a kids movie
I don’t know, I just did
What made you cry?
No clue, it was just impulsive
You mean that you did not choose to cry, it just happened
Yes
Do you have any idea why would a kid’s movie based on “Spelling Bee” would make you cry impulsively?
Honeslty no idea
When was the last time you cried while watching a movie?
I rememdber crying during a movie before, but don’t remember when
Hmmm, interesting, lets discuss it
Discuss what?
Impulse, Lets talk about impulse
It is something right now, sometimes you yourself cannot explain certain things, but you know you have to do it; you just don’t have any reasons to explain
Therefore, you mean you take the decision without any reason
Right
So if you do not have any reason, are you sure you are the one taking the decision
What do you mean?
In plain language, I am asking you that are you the one taking impulsive decisions
Yes I am
Then why don’t you have any reasons for your decisions
Because they are impulsive
You mean to say you do not have a say in your impulsive decisions
No, I do not
But you still insist these are your own decisions, even if you don’t have choice or say in those decisions, that doesn’t make any sense, your decisions would be the ones that you choose or at least have a say in it.
But my mind makes those decisions for me, these decision are made at subconscious level, they are not made by my conscious mind
Ahaaan, so since it your own subconscious making decisions for you, therefore you believe that you own those decisions
Yes
So if I understand correctly, your subconscious is your own, very unique to you
Yes
I will not go in those psychological details now, debating with you on the words, rather I would choose to help you understand the much larger picture
What exactly are you talking about?
You do not own consciousness, you experience it
What do you mean by that?
Just as you cannot own happiness, joy and love, you cannot own consciousness; you can experience it and be a part of it, if you choose to
But we were talking about impulse and here you are explaining consciousness to me
We are getting there Rizwan
Ok
You are part of a collective consciousness, that includes all creations, every being, you are being guided all the times
Guided, for what, by whom
Guided by the divine consciousness, to help you be aligned with your true self
Aligned, you mean…
I mean getting in harmony with the universal consciousness, getting the continuous non-stop guidance from there
Hmmm
Since you are in the skies right now, flying high in the airplane, let me explain you with the airplane metaphor, it would be easier to understand that way
Ok, go ahead
Where did you start your flight?
Houston TX
And where are you flying
San Francisco CA
You know the pilot who flies the plane for you, has a defined path, which would take him directly to the airport at San Francisco, and if he flies on the same path, he would get there exactly as you need to go
Yes they always do
I know they always do, but what if I tell you that during the flight 90% of the time, the plane is off its path
What, if 90% of the time it is off its path, how do most of them get to their correct destinations without getting lost
They just keep coming back
What
Yes, they keep coming back, all the time
How
they have a central control tower, that has the live data of al the flights in the air with their respective positions any given point in time, it monitors all the flights, provides pilots with a projected path and makes it easier for them to know if they are deviating from the path and helps them come back without going much astray
Interesting
Then they have people monitoring all the flights from the tower, so incase pilot doesn’t give attention to the defined path, and starts getting astray, they call him right away to let him know the situation and ask him to correct immediately
Hmmm, yeah I have seen control towers in some movies
It is a beautiful metaphor Rizwan; this metaphor will help you understand the phenomenon of divine guidance and support
How
Impulse Rizwan, spontaneity, 6th sense, whatever you may choose to call it
I did not understand
Some of your folks also call it inner voice, do you know what voice I am talking about
I guess I do
It is the voice that comes from within, on trivial or important matters, sometimes you listen to it; sometimes you do not listen and ignore it
Hmmm
It is the mechanism of the universal consciousness to keep you aligned, keeps you connected all the times
Would that mean we could never go astray?
Yes in ideal conditions, but Rizwan, you are a step ahead, you are not a puppet, that follows instructions and has no choices, rather you have your own sets of choices that is potentially unlimited, and unfortunately, one of your choices widely used is to ignore those inner thoughts and feelings
Ignore
Yes, you just ignore it, its just like radio frequency, you just change the station to the material world full of illusions and choose to ignore the divine interventions, then there comes a time, when you fail to even remember that such a station ever existed, since you become so used to your fancy, materialistic, illusory world, you choose to tune into that all the time.
So you are telling me that I have choices all the time, and if I choose to listen, the divine will guide me all the time
Not that it will, it always does, it is your choice if you choose to realize your inner self, your inner channel of communication with the divine
Does that mean, whenever I have an impulse, its divine intervention, and I should listen
Not all your inner voices are divine; not all your impulses are real
You mean there is someone else who also speaks to me
Some of the impulses are artificially created by the man made world, like advertisement, promotions, music, they make you do thing which you believe are impulses and you choose to label it that way, actually they are the influences on you, some even at your subliminal level, you need to differentiate between the two
I have read a few things about subliminal advertisement; it reaches your mind directly while your ears cannot listen to it
However the divine intervention reaches your heart, it guides you,
How
Through your feelings
Feelings
Have you ever felt uneasy about some situations without any reason, have your ever had an event where your 6th sense guided you for something and it turned out to be right
Yes, I have had those incidences
Have you ever had coincidences?
Yes lots of time, someone I need meets me out of nowhere, something I need to happen, happens right away, it amazes me so much
Those are divine interventions too, but what if I tell you that you have a big say in making those coincidences happen
I have a say in it, which means I can create my own coincidences
Rizwan, you can create your own miracles, you can make any thing happen, you have choices, which come from a realm of infinite potentiality, your choices are unlimited, we have talked about it earlier as well
Yes, I remember
First you have to realize your unconsciousness, that it exists, that’s the first step, secondly you start observing your own feelings, you will have to understand that divine has numerous ways to communicate with you, one of those are your own feelings, start observing them, understand them and see the magic happen
What about miracle?
you get connected to the universal consciousness, you enter the realm of unlimited potentiality, your choices become unlimited, now you are not limited to your own self, you are the one with unlimited potential, all you have to do is to intend about any thing you desire and that’s it
Means whatever I desire would happen,
Yes, once you intend, the whole universe starts working for you, to make your desire happen, you may not realize its work, but it does, very efficiently and silently
Does not make sense to me, you mean the whole universe starts working just for me to make my desire happen
Yes it does, you drive a car Rizwan
Yes I do
Let us say you want to drive the car, you are standing outside the car, what would be your first step if you want to drive it
I will put the keys in the ignition
Even before that Rizwan, even before that
Before using the ignition, nothing, there is nothing I would do to start the car before putting the keys in the ignition
Yes, you would, and you always do it, first thing, you would need to unlock the car
Hmmm
That the first step, second, you would need to enter the car and take the drivers seat, these are the things you would do before you use the keys
You are right
That the same way it works for the consciousness, first you would need to realize that there is a universal consciousness that exists and you are connected to it, you will then need to unlock you own true self and open up your self to be accepted as the part of universal consciousness, it would not accept you wearing any masks, as your worldly people do, there you would have to be your own self, the very true pure being that you are, only then you will be able to get connected, once you unlock your true self, you will become part of the universal consciousness. In your plain language, these are the pre requisites for the course in miracles
Ahaan
Once you become the part of the universal consciousness, all you need to do is to Intend, just like you put the keys in the ignitions, you show the car your intention that you intend to start the car and use it to go to your destination. All you do is to put the keys in the ignition, rest of it happens automatically, the oil, the gas, the engine, very thing works together seamlessly just to make your intention happen. It is same with the universal consciousness, you just intend and the whole universe starts working for you seamlessly, without your even realizing it.
You explained such a difficult thing so easily
Now it is your choice if you want to understand and adopt your learning as a part of your life
If the rewards are so nice, why not, I sure will
it is not easy Rizwan, but yet it makes every thing so easy, you intend and it happens right away, there is no concept of time in the divine, it is just NOW, so all your intentions manifest themselves right away, there is no waiting period, you live in the world of time and distance, but once your enter the realm, there is no time, no waiting, every thing happens in the same moment, your intention and its manifestation happen simultaneously, and in your world they call it miracle,
Interesting, so let me start my course in miracles right now
All the very best Rizwan, the only trick is to listen to your inner channel, you will never be astray, and all your miracles will be on your fingertips, good luck once again

And it all vanished once again

Hey Rizwan, you in there, what are you doing
I m unlocking my self
You and your philosophies Rizwan
I am serious; I am trying to unlock my self
Rizwan, do me a favor, could you first unlock the door so I can come in
Ok
Rizwan, could we go for a movie tonight, I want to watch this new movie we talked about, conversations with God
I already bought the tickets online
Wow what a coincidence
You make your own coincidences
I do not know about your philosophies about creating coincidences, but I know that right now I have to create the report I have to submit tomorrow morning, you can go ahead and create whatever you want to create

And she slammed to door on me

So you are ready for your creation Rizwan
I guess I am
It seems improbable at first, but once you unlock your self and join the realm of infinite possibilities, then there is no end, your intention becomes the reality and you become the creator of your life, its very fulfilling Rizwan, realizing and unleashing your true potential and experiencing it first hand
I sure will do my best
Every thing is created twice, first in your mind, then manifests in materiality, you may not have any say in the later, but the former is all yours…….and in the realm there is no time difference between the two…….they happen simultaneously…..

And the voice disappeared with following words

There are two kinds of beings, those who do wonders and others who keep wondering...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly do think too much.

Anonymous said...

Sorry but you want to ditch all this crap before you're old and grey and it's too late.